The Managers of Bachlaw Projects have a wealth of experience in social work and education and are motivated to improve the outcomes for children and young people who have complex needs or who have experienced trauma or other difficulties.
The organisation believes that there are five key factors which impact on the effectiveness of any service or intervention:
- the importance of good working relationships with young people, families, carers and other professionals involved with the young person
- having a clear assessment and plan for intervention
- having a well-motivated, trained and competent workforce
- having access to appropriate resources
- being committed to maintaining the placement/seeing through planned work with young people in order that they do not experience further rejection or isolation